SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i have a silver 2005 S40 for sale. its completely stock minus the lowering springs. I have 50,000 miles on it. its a 6 speed manual all leather. it has the lip kit on it along with low spoiler. non smoking car with no accidents. just pm me on here please, and im selling the car OBO. i bought it for 18,000 and i obviously dont expect to get that much out of it but ill start at 15,000 OBO?? fair enough? i currently am having a hard time putting pictures up seeing as i am in afghanistan. i am just looking for someone to make me an offer. and i have custom made exhaust. 3 inch back to magnaflow muffler. i do have the stock. i have no interior pictures as of yet but like i said im in afghanistan. so make me an offer ill be on as much as i can so dont judge if im on once a week. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
Free bump!

If I had the money, I'd definitely get it and pass my current car on to my girlfriend.

Does this have a sunroof?

What's the square thing on the driver's side of the front bumper?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Gl with the sale makes me want to lower mine too it looks very nice!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its FWD and its my sticker it says strikly euro.. strikly on top then a flag in the middle with volvo sign in it in the colors of sweedish flag then euro on bottom. ill post a picture of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts