SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Looking to sell my 2005 V70 T5M...

This is a rare canadian car, Volvo of Canada confirmed that this car, with features, is 1 out of 3 sold in 2005.. I'm second owner and bought by the first owner !

HPT (k24) boosting a strong 14psi ! No real mechanical bug on it's original 96 000km. Always dealer maintained...

Features goes:

6psd Manual
Four C 2 way adjustment ( Comfort + Sport )
2004 R engine
OEM Volvo Sound package
Front seats electrical adjustements + heated
Dual zone climatronic
Sunroof, windows electric
Cruise control and A/C are functionnal

Mounted on 17" Peg in great condition, wrapped on Toyo T1R 255/40-17 ( sold as is by first owner )

I've removed my Ultra Racing lower Tie-Bar ( can manage a deal at extra charge ) as well as the OEM cargo grill... Only add-on still in place is the IPD boost gauge pod and VDO gauge..

Long list of poly-eurethane bushing and inserts... Thi car was pampered like mad.. Washed every 2 weeks MAX and waxed once a month between May to October and Washed once a month and waxed 2 times from November to April... Pictures speaks for themselves...

Depending on the price, might throw my OEM 16" steelies and Toyo Garrit Kx winter tires with the car..

Asking 13 000$CAD neg.

contact via pm or email to maiden_80 at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
14,126 Posts
Are those alcantara inserts in the seats? That's a really rare car and looks great!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
What a car!

·
Registered
2005 XC90 V8, IPD sways and endlinks, currently shod with Pirelli Scorpion Verde
547 Posts
HPT (k24) boosting a strong 14psi ! No real mechanical bug on it's original 96 000km. Always dealer maintained...
Any mechanical or electrical issues ? What's the underbody rust situation like ? Would the vehicle pass emissions in California ?

Nice car.

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 with 4c
867 Posts
Nice, the second I've come across in a couple of years with the optional 4C suspension for Non-Rs. Did you do a spaceball shifter delete or did the vehicle come like that? Also, did you change the color of the accent pieces (glovebox top, door inserts, stereo surround, shifter plate, etc? Mine is silver as with the other 05+'s I've seen).

GLWS!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Look at the console, silver trim
(Picture itself is very dark)

Super nice and rare T5
The only thing that would make it better would be if it was WHITE!

·
Banned
182 Posts
There's a white one on Flea bay..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Any mechanical or electrical issues ? What's the underbody rust situation like ? Would the vehicle pass emissions in California ?

Nice car.
No mechanical issue at all ! Only thing I got in last miles was cruise control, the switch on the clutch pedal and it was dealer fixed last week... Got all ECM updated last oil change 12 000km ago... You want to bring it from Quebec all the way through CA ?

What a car!
Thank you... Those pictures were takin after my weekly clean up... one week out of 2, it was a 2h job in and out... This car is taken care about.. Not a detailing maniac, but I like my car to be clean... I even wax my race car !!

Are those alcantara inserts in the seats? That's a really rare car and looks great!
The seating portion are leather.. Thanks for the comment as well

So it's basically a V70R in T5M clothing?
All T5 are R with equipment downgrade ( HID vs Halogen, Brembo vs S80 brake, etc ). The first owner bought the car, got the OE tires unwrapped and mounted to brand new 17" Peg... With the Peg, there is Toyo T1R new from end of summer 2010, which I've done maybe 15 000kms...

Nice, the second I've come across in a couple of years with the optional 4C suspension for Non-Rs. Did you do a spaceball shifter delete or did the vehicle come like that? Also, did you change the color of the accent pieces (glovebox top, door inserts, stereo surround, shifter plate, etc? Mine is silver as with the other 05+'s I've seen).

GLWS!
What you see is 100% OE ! Beside the IPD boost gauge obviously...

Thanks for all the good comments ! Need this big boy to find a nice loving new home...

·
Banned
182 Posts
How hard is it to purchase a Canadian car and get it through customs nowdays?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How hard is it to purchase a Canadian car and get it through customs nowdays?
no clues, I've never done it... I'm assuming if you have all papers required ready, it's not as difficult as it use to be... A friend of mine imported his old 911 from Cali and had no major issue... My understanding, from his experience, is to find a good transportation...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
price drop to 12 000$cdn

tie bars, cargo grill are removed from the car, but can be dealt with the car, depending on price...

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Where is the comfort/sport 4C adjustment buttons in the pictures? Not in the same place as an R?

Does K24 in this car = 300hp?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where is the comfort/sport 4C adjustment buttons in the pictures? Not in the same place as an R?

Does K24 in this car = 300hp?
Normally, T5 are 12psi turbocharged so the output is 257hp 258lbs*ft

The button is in the lower console, near the dtsc button, the electrical flip mirror switch, etc..

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-T989D avec Tapatalk

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Late (05-06) T5s have ONE intercooler and slightly lower boost, otherwise as I understand it's the same motor and an R and is easily modded.
However, if you do, you will have some serious torque steer to deal with!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stock setup... should ask volvo directly;)

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-T989D avec Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts