SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mom wants a new 2.5T model and her dealership has told her that she could order a 2004 very soon. They have said that the 2003 model year for the XC90 will be very short and that the 2004s will begin arriving around May. I have not heard this, but she says it's so. Has anyone heard of this? If so, wonder if the prices will be higher?

·
Super Moderator
39,184 Posts
Re: 2004s (goldswede)

Yep & Yep<p>Yannis

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re: 2004s (GrecianVolvo)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Yep & Yep<p>Yannis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>Prices will be higher, Yannis??? Well, I guess a new model year neccessitates a price increase.<BR><BR>
[Modified by crikey, 5:19 PM 10-24-2002]

·
Super Moderator
39,184 Posts
Re: 2004s (crikey)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR><br>Prices will be higher, Yannis??? Well, I guess a new model year neccessitates a price increase.<br><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>Yes, they will be but not by much. The Premium package prices on both models are, currently, "Introductory prices".<p>Yannis

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Re: 2004s (GrecianVolvo)

Yannis: What will the 2004's have or not have that the 2003's do. I would think that since the XC90 is so new the equipment spec's/options will be the same for the 2004's. I can't wait to test drive one before we order. Our dealer is expecting two demo's end of Oct.<p>Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts