SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 2004 XC70 Ash Gold with Extd Warranty

I'm thinking of selling my 2004 XC70 with 57k for an R. <p>Ash Gold with the Oak interior. <br>57K miles, automatic<br>Yokohama Avids (a year + old), Xenia alloys.<p>I've bought the car over two and a half years ago when it had 28,000 miles. I have all the service records since then and have only used synthetic oil. <p>Premium Package: Leather Seating Surfaces w/Cross Country Stitching, Moonroof, Dual Power Seats, Trip Computer<p>Touring Package: Auto Dimming Mirror, tinted windows, Homelink, Cargo barrier, and cover<br>Rain sensors<br>Cruise Control<br>3M Clear Bra<br>Volvo rubber seat and cargo mats (Berber mats included)<p>It has been well-maintained and always garaged. No wear on any of the seats which I have religiously conditioned with Lexol. Never smoked in. No accidents, however, there are some passenger side door dings. No issues with the car. I bought it as a CPO vehicle and bought the extended VIP warranty which expires at 100k or 7/2012! I have all the service records since ownership. I'm located in Phoenix, Arizona.<p>I'm asking for $13,500 OBO.<p>Andrew<br>[email protected]<p><br><i>Modified by lysis at 3:32 PM 3-26-2009</i><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by lysis at 9:17 AM 4-3-2009</i>

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Re: Possible Sale of '04 XC70 Ash Gold with Extd Warranty (lysis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>lysis</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm thinking of selling my 2004 XC70 with 57k for an R. <br></TD></TR></TABLE><p>SR or VR?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts