SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my wagon, but my commute has become more than I bargained for. So I'm curious as to how much interest there might be in my V70R. I am the third owner, and the car has been very well maintained. Since it's been in Annapolis all work has been done by Redd's Automotive. Oil change is about 1,500 miles old, and I had the tranny fluid done, as well as a questionable light bulb (seemed to work fine, but was still causing an error code.

Car has a nearly brand new IPD throttle body. Angle gear collar has been replaced recently. Timing belt and H2O pump were done at 144,000 miles. Clutch around 120,000 miles. This car seriously drives and feels like it has 50,000 miles. When I was shopping for this I had driven 9 or 10 VRs and SRs, and this one is BY FAR the most solid and problem-free. I have both my records, as well as those of the previous two owners. Title is clean and clear from the great state of Oregon.

Mods include:

- Phuz FMIC
- OBX downpipe
- Magnaflow performance cat
- Vibrant 3" resonator
- 3" custom Magnaflow catback
- Rkelly intake mod
- K&N Filter
- Poly engine/trans mount
- IPD sport springs
- StopTech cross drilled/slotted rotors w/StopTech performance pads
- Morimoto XB LED fogs w/custom mesh grills
- Grom
- LED accent lights
- Shifter knob/boot mod

Car has two sets of wheels, and can be sold with one, or both (preferably not neither). Currently on 17" Pegasus wheels custom painted dark grey metallic, with Dunlop SP Sport tires with approximately 80% tread. Wheels and tires can all be negotiated.

FYI, the other set of wheels required use of H&R spacers and extended lugs, which resulted in a slight vibration between 60-75 mph. I much prefer the Pegasus setup myself, both performance-wise, and aesthetically.

Please email me at [email protected] or call/text 757-329-5570. I rarely get on SS, and may not answer in a timely manner here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should mention - the shifter and center console have been reassembled. There's currently a black shift boot (and matching ebrake boot) in place, and the center console has been recently dyed and has all been reassembled. I was planning to find an extra headrest or something and have a Nordkapp shift boot made, so that everything on the inside would be Nordkapp. You can leave the black shift boot, or if I come across the leather before this sells I'll still end up having it done.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have seen this car around--it's nice!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the vouch.

I do want to add that cosmetically, there are two small dings in the rear/left door. The paint is fine, but it's not perfectly straight. Some of the rubber trim is a little weathered; around the windows and windshield. Also, due to being lowered I have scraped the bumper on a few parking blocks. Once I get a weekend off I may pull it off, sand down the bottom section, and re-coat it with either rubber or a black primer/sealer, then possibly add a skid plate underneath.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts