SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$7200 OBO
2004 volvo s60r awd ti-grey with gobi sand interior w/black trim for sale 134k on the dash all maintenance (too much to list) has been kept up with i have complete records that includes the timing belt and water pump that was done at 97k, pcv system, clean title 6 speed has brembos basically everything but nav and backup sensors

I actually would never sell this car but I just bought another s60r.

this car is in awesome condition inside and out .. it has since been detuned to 16psi
set of summer wheels 18"anthracite Pegasus, Sport Kit!
5k + in performance upgrades .. car put down 295awhp/310awtq on a dyno jet estimated 380hp at the crank ~ipd 31/4" turbo back, 3" off road down pipe, air management system and ipd intake,ipd upgraded ote pipe, upgraded vac lines, cbv air system blocked off and converted to ipd bov/diverter, ipd direct coil packs, custom ecu tune , slotted and drilled rotors. The tires on the car right now are less than a year old.

car is in middlebury, Connecticut
call/txt Colin or DM me for MORE pictures

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump price reduced!

I need to sell this ASAP as of now she is sitting in my drive way. Im now driving my newly acquired R

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump price reduced $6800

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
242 Posts
very interested. need to sell my 540i before I'm "allowed" to get another caR...pm me for more details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts