1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - 2004 Volvo S60R -- TiGray / Nordkap / Automatic / 140k

----SOLD----

Hello everyone,
I have come to a point in my life where I am deciding to focus on investing on things that show return. Unfortunately, my Volvo is not one of those things. So, I am looking to downsize to pursue other real estate investments. I am hoping to sell to another Volvo enthusiast, so I know it will be taken car of.

I have attached some recent photos of the car.
It needs absolutely nothing. This car has been my most prized possession for the past 7 years and it saddens me to have to sell it.

You can also see more of the car, including under the hood and exhaust work, on IG @ r8ed_r.
https://www.instagram.com/r8ed_r/

The Fast FC04 wheels/tires and bolts/spacers have been on for less than 200 miles. Still brand new.
The price reflects the wheels included. If you would like to purchase without the wheel and the stock wheels, let me know.

The Snow Performance kit is also relatively new. I had the car tuned with ShemTek, previously Hilton.

I also have TONS of extra/stock parts that will come with the car that I have accumulated over the years.

There is also a brand new battery, which is currently on a battery tender.

The modification sheet has also been uploaded that I used for car shows. Only thing different is the tune is ShemTek now, not Hilton.

The car has just under 140,000 miles and is an automatic.
The car is exactly where I want it, other than being lowered. I couldn't lower it due to the clearance of my drive way.

Car will also come with the Volvo VIDA/DICE diagnostic unit and laptop. This is what Volvo dealerships use to troubleshoot, repair, look at codes, and a lot more.

Please feel free to ask me anything. I have stacks and stacks of paperwork and receipts for this car that will come with it.
I am asking $9,500 with the Fast FC04s included.

Tire Wheel Automotive design Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive design Vehicle Land vehicle Engine Automotive engine part Automotive air manifold Automotive super charger part Automotive fuel system Engine Automotive engine part Electric blue Automotive air manifold Automotive fuel system
Land vehicle Text Automotive lighting Vehicle door Hood

----SOLD----

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lowering price to $8,700. Hoping to sell to make room in the garage.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lowering again, this time to $8,000. $7,000 without the Fast wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts