SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering selling my 2004 S60r.

Its is the bright red with tan leather combo. Six speed, with a new clutch and spec lightweight flywheel. This was installed at Volvo of Oklahoma about six months ago. This car also has the factory aero package (ground effects) and spoiler. I have had the oil changed by Volvo, plugs and upper and lower mounts, software is all fatory and has the most up to date from Volvo. I have just under 80K miles on her. I have owned this car for about a year.

Asking $13,500 obo

Email me: [email protected] fo pictures

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
I am considering selling my 2004 S60r.

Its is the bright red with tan leather combo. Six speed, with a new clutch and spec lightweight flywheel. This was installed at Volvo of Oklahoma about six months ago. This car also has the factory aero package (ground effects) and spoiler. I have had the oil changed by Volvo, plugs and upper and lower mounts, software is all fatory and has the most up to date from Volvo. I have just under 80K miles on her. I have owned this car for about a year.

Asking $13,500 obo

Email me: [email protected] fo pictures
I'm assuming you mean Volvo of Oklahoma City? Is the AWD functional?

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
i think I've encountered this car before. Do you have an OU license plate?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I meant Volvo of Oklahoma city. My phone changed it back. Nope I don't have a frame. I have only seen two r cars in the metro. Both being v70r cars.

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
oh nm then...about a year ago I passed a red 04 and it had an OU plate (not frame).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts