3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Volvo S60R Manual trans. $3k 163k miles Chester County, PA

2004 Volvo S60R for sale $3000
Transmission: MT
Mileage: 163k
Color: Exterior - Black Interior - Tan Leather

Please forward any interest/questions to my email: [email protected]

My name is Wayne and I am selling my 2004 Volvo S60R. I am the third owner of this vehicle., I received it with about 65K miles. The timing belt was changed 1 year ago. All service has been done by Keystone Volvo, and I have all of the service records from them. The car runs strong and the clutch shows no sign of slipping. I make sure to rev match all downshifts. I love this car and would be keeping it but I am moving across the country and there is no more room for it.

Options: This car had was purchased with all of the options - 18" Wheels/Full factory body kit/ dual tip exhaust/Boost gauge/ Aux input to the stock radio/ All weather rubber floor mats/ R model pedals/ Heated seats/ Dual climate controls/ 20 radio station preset/ 4 disc CD changer

The exterior is in great shape and only has a few small marks that cannot be seen from more than 5 feet away
The interior is in great shape as well with no tears in any of the leather. I have always used rubber floor mats to keep the carpet free of stains. Recently, the passenger window has had an issue with the track that the glass rides on. There are 2 cheap plastic sliders that slide on the rails inside the door which need to be replaced. Other than the window, the interior is in great shape. Here is the link for the replacements. I have not had time to replace them. https://www.amazon.com/Volvo-Slidin...t=&hvlocphy=9007366&hvtargid=pla-524269894790

The car has never been raced or launched and handles very well. The AC runs strong.

Note: This car is currently FWD, These cars are known to lose the rear drive after awhile due to either the angle gear wearing out or the bushing in the rear dif. Please ask any questions you like!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts