SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a new S60 so I am posting this for sale. Please contact me through email or by phone 401-480-5967.

2004 Grey S60R six speed manual transmission with 128K miles. 18 inch Pegasus wheels. All Brake Pads have just been done less than 2K ago and there are two front rotors with about 1K on them. Suspension is in great shape with fully functional 4C system. The interior is in good condition and the Nordkap leather interior is in good condition shape as well. The exterior is in great condition. There was a new clutch kit replaced at 100K. A new timing belt / pulley tensioner / serpentine belt tensioner was replaced 5K ago. A new battery and air filter replaced 10K ago. Also comes with USA SPEC installed IPod Adapter. Mobile 1 oil is used, the trim on the exterior has been professionally painted to match the car. There are no codes or messages. Comes with OEM floor mats. Two keys and one valet key.

$9,000

Located in Franklin, MA.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
I know this car very well! good friend of mine! Always takes care of it...never beaten on....:)

I can vouch for it!

Good luck with the sale man!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've come to the conclusion that the S60R is a car that looks better in photos taken from a bit of a distance . The shape isn't conveyed properly in most photos within 10-15 feet of the car, but back up a bit and you really capture the beauty of its lines properly. Nice looking car, good luck with sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts