45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Volvo s60r

odometer: 173000

VIN: yv1rh52y342361775

drive : 4WD by Haldex
transmission : 6 speed manual
title status : clean

Super clean inside and out. Fully loaded RARE R Model. Very fun and very fast. Car is running like brand new at 173k miles, needs nothing. Shift smooth. no leaks. Just get in and hold on !! Clean title, clean carfax, passes smog, no problems call anytime to see this beauty!
Always been a California car!!
- Excellent condition inside and outside
Smoke free car.

Tires: Yokohama YK580
Wheels: TSW Nurburgring

Recent maintenance/work

Drive by wire throttle (ETA or ETM)
Window slider replacement
IPD Polyurethane Transmission Torque Mount Bushing
IPD Heavy Duty Billet & Polyurethane Transmission Torque Mount Bushing Insert

Turbo to intercooler O-ring
Air filter
As usual Cash only; No trades. No shipping

Video of 360 view and code reader showing no check engine code and no pending code.
http://s75.photobucket.com/user/nos... 6MT Socal Silver with Gobi/MVI_5040.mp4.html

http://s75.photobucket.com/user/nosajnil/library/Volvo 2004 S60R 6MT Socal Silver with Gobi

[email protected]

$6000

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Help a Volvo guy out to get married~!
So this Christmas I proposed to my girlfriend of 2 years on a tropical island. She said yes.
But now I will need some money for our wedding. Why I am selling this one? because it is the best car out of my Volvos. ( I have 944, 745, 744, and 850R but I am keeping that one for myself). I honestly want to say out of all my Volvos, this is easiest the fastest with very little effort, more reliable, comfort , nice all rounder, and a modern styling everybody can appreciate, even if you are not a Volvo guy.
Who doesn't want a 300 hp AWD car with 6 speed manual?!
Just come with cash in hand and I will make you a deal!
949-310-7141

·
Registered
116 Posts
A friend of mine is very interested in this. Has it ever had the suspension worked on or the Angle Gear Collar sleeve service?

I'd love a full maintenance list including timing belt, PCV service, master cylinder, clutch, flywheel, etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts