---Evolve (Elevatecars.com) Parts
-----Front and rear sway bars
-----Sport cat back exhaust
-----Floor Mats
-----Hood vents
---Ipdusa.com
-----19" Peg Reps (mint condition)
-----Upper motor mount poly bushing
-----Front suspension end links (attaches strut to sway bar)

Full disclosure on everything I know about the car that is not tip top.
Small oil leak, very rarely drips when parked. I'm 99% sure this is coming from the bottom of the turbo on the oil return line. I only notice it when I have accelerated hard when driving.
The head rests have cut outs on the back where the previous owner had installed screens. He put black VOLVO covers on them and I never had an issue with it. Good if you are going to install screens, eye sore if not.
Back seat had a chemical spilled on it, damaged a small area of the passenger side rear seat bottom.
Has some scratches on the front and back bumper plus a few small door dings. No major body damage. I do have a pint of the proper paint because I planned on getting the bumpers repaired but never got around to it.
Drivers side door lower speaker grill is broken at the very bottom side, I did not notice this until I had the car for about 2 months. You'd have to be looking for it to notice.
Drivers side headlight has a rock chip. These lenses are glass and very expensive. The lens was sealed with epoxy and does not fog up.

I survived C5F3!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New Craigslist ad link. I took the first down when I thought the car was sold.

Also ordered a new CV shaft (noted in the ad is that the right side needs to be replaced).

I survived C5F3!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cv shaft replaced. Right rear strut replaced. Updated ad.

I survived C5F3!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took it it out because I need to update it since fixing the issues. I can answer questions in PM.

Taking offers.

I survived C5F3!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts