SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It pains me to list this Titacama for sale. With 127K on the clock, the engine still runs strong and the PCV was just done less than 300 miles ago. Unfortunately, the automatic transmission will not engage in any gear despite the gear shifter moving into each gear and the vehicle trying to move. As it sits, the car is unable to move and thus will need to be transported from the garage in which it is housed by the purchaser.

My family needs a new vehicle, so sadly this will have to find a new home. There may be someone with knowledge of this issue who could fix it easily, so my loss is your gain.

The car is located in Brockway, PA with a PA inspection that's good through 11/19. It has recently had the PCV replaced (as mentioned above) with the IPD kit, as well as new front CV axles on both left and right, subframe bushings, new strut mounts and sway bar end links around, and has been service reliably. The gas tank has only had Shell V-Power 93 octane and the oil has been faithfully changed every 4-5K with Full Synthetic Castrol Edge and a new Mahle filter each time.

Apologies for the poor photos, but the car being where it is in the garage made it difficult to photograph. The body is not perfect, with dings and a little rust above the rear driver side wheel well, but the front bumper has no cracks and it cleans up great. The leather has been Leatheriqued twice (doors included), so it's still soft. The engine runs strong, so this would be a great fit for someone mechanically inclined.

Please send any/all offers or questions to me via PM and I will respond ASAP.

Thank you.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZYoLktjk5KKtT2KeA

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Everyone... Apologies for the photo access issues. It should be fixed now. Please PM for any questions.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
Everyone... Apologies for the photo access issues. It should be fixed now. Please PM for any questions.

Thanks!
Confirmed, photo link is now functional. :thumbup:

·
Registered
16,965 Posts
You have PM ... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts