SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is round 2 of (painfully) listing my beloved 2004 V70R for sale. The original issue in the first for sale post (if you saw it/look it up) was remedied very kindly by Chilled Man as just having been a delaminated rear driver's side parking brake shoe. The wagon now has 128k on the clock and will gradually increase until sold. That said, here's a list of maintenance done to the vehicle under my ownership:

Dec 2016 -- New Battery
Dec 2017 -- New Passenger front CV axle
Nov 2018 -- New strut mounts & sway bar end links
Apr 2019 -- Transmission Servo cover update (IPD) & IPD subframe bushings
May 2019 -- PCV system replaced (IPD kit) & new driver front CV axle
July 2019 -- New rear prop shaft, new IPD control arm & ball joint on driver's side, JRL resonator delete on exhaust, new rear springs, new brake shoes, new oil sending unit

The car is located in Brockway, PA with a PA inspection that's good through 11/19. The gas tank has only had Shell V-Power 93 octane and the oil has been faithfully changed every 4-5K with Full Synthetic Castrol Edge and a new Mahle filter each time.

For the bad news, the vehicle now has the "anti-skid service required" message. Included with the sale will be unopened OEM haldex filter and Volvo transmission oil for the AWD system, as well as unopened OEM Volvo brand coolant.

The body is not perfect, with dents, dings and some rust above the rear driver side wheel well, but the front bumper has no cracks and it cleans up great. The leather has been Leatheriqued twice (doors included), so it's still soft. And it's Atacama, BTW. The engine runs strong, so this would be a great fit for someone who has knowledge of this issue.

There are a plethora of photos posted here.

Please send any/all offers or questions to me via PM and I will respond ASAP.

Thank you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I’m interested. What is needed to fix the anti skid message? Does that have any effect on driving functionality or capability? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts