SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Very clean. Always adult owned. No mods. Nice paint, very good interior. Always garaged, no rust. New timing belt and water pump two weeks ago. 109,000 miles.
$8,800 OBO
Quick response: text or call 517 231 0008.

Photos at: toivo5.imgur.com

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
You must be from the Yoop.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Imgur album says images are not publicly available.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
It's no problem, I don't mind helping getting you squared away. You currently have 3 empty albums, no pictures to be found.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's no problem, I don't mind helping getting you squared away. You currently have 3 empty albums, no pictures to be found.
Yes, I've tried three times to transfer the photos to an album and finally gave up. Consequently, three empty albums,

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Yes, I've tried three times to transfer the photos to an album and finally gave up. Consequently, three empty albums,
Make a craigslist ad and upload your photos to that. Simple and you get more sale exposure. Then post a link to the ad here.

Born and raised West end Yooper myself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Make a craigslist ad and upload your photos to that. Simple and you get more sale exposure. Then post a link to the ad here.

Born and raised West end Yooper myself.
Will try it today. Can do Craigslist, but not sure how to post the link to Swedespeed. I will work on it. I was curious as to how someone in N.H. even know what a Yooper was! Now I know. Thanks for your assistance.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Will try it today. Can do Craigslist, but not sure how to post the link to Swedespeed. I will work on it. I was curious as to how someone in N.H. even know what a Yooper was! Now I know. Thanks for your assistance.
Once you're posted on CL, then just copy the address of your listing and paste it into this post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts