SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Excited for this, Jason!

Guys, he's right. Despite not having a very big Swedespeed presence, Jason is a class act and true car (and Volvo R) enthusiast. Definitely a trustworthy buyer and seller. He's local to me so I will also try to help him with this part out here and there. Feel free to contact me if you can't get in touch with him.

Here are some photos of the car:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are you located? The spoiler includes the 3rd brake light as well. This part is a little difficult for me to reference pricing in my search. Would $200 shipped work for you? The paint is excellent with only a couple very light scratches that are hardly noticeable.

Thanks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been torn on parting it. It photographs really well, but the paint is not as nice as it looks in the pictures in my opinion. But, I have pretty high standards for "nice". I am more than willing to sell the body or the car as a roller if someone is interested. The motor needs to be replaced along with rotors/pads and a few other things.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I can't look at these pictures without getting the itch to buy one of these for winter and as a daily driver... Then I quickly remember that I'd probably mod it to no end and have to shop for another daily driver within a few months. Oh, the vicious cycle.

It's a good thing this motor is no good or else I'd probably be making some slightly irresponsible decisions with my money...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys,
I have a 2004 V70R that I just picked up with some engine issues. I primarily bought the car for a few parts my 2004 S60R needed along with the engine to rebuild. Other than that, I am selling off the rest of the car in parts. It's black sapphire metallic/Nordkap interior and an automatic transmission. The car is clean and in decent shape. 193k miles.

I know that I am a relative newbie here, but I am an honest seller and have been buying/selling car parts on forums for over 15 years with a long standing history of 100% feedback. Also, I am friends with a couple long-time members here on swedespeed....one of them being a moderator.

I can email or text pictures of parts to anyone interested in addition to the pictures currently posted here.

There are no issues with the ABS, AWD, or 4C systems.

The only unavailable parts are the shortblock, turbo, steering rack, cargo cover and wheels. Everything else is up for grabs.

Let me know what you need and I'll give you a price.

Thank you!

Are the rear struts the same as an s60R? If so I would be interested in those, the lower transmission mount and your front control arms if the bushings are not torn.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How is the interior trim? I have a couple of bits I need to replace and am interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The interior trim is in good shape and everything is currently there and up for grabs.

How is the front bumper and where are you?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
The front bumper is in overall great shape for an original 193k mile car. It's not perfect, but is nice. There are normal rock chips and some light scratches. The lower lip is cracked but could be bonded back together. I am trying not to ship this thing since it's so large, but I have another person in front of you *if* I am willing to ship the bumper. I am located in Rochester, NY.

Interested in the lower door trim piece (highlighted in red below). Its attached to the bottom of the door, from the interior side. Let me know, thanks.

Sure. How about $30 plus shipping?

Any Chassis Settings error messages? I'm in need of a 4C front strut and would rather purchase as a strut/spring combo to decrease downtime.
No chassis errors at all. I believe these are the original struts/springs, so they do have high mileage. However, they do not leak and are still working well.

Are the rear struts the same as an s60R? If so I would be interested in those, the lower transmission mount and your front control arms if the bushings are not torn.
I would have to look that up as I am not sure if they are interchangeable with the S60R. I'll inspect the bushings when I am under the car this weekend and let you know on the condition.

All other PM's have been replied to.

Thank you!

·
Registered
21 Posts
The passenger puddle light's clip is broken on my '06 VR, would you be willing to separate the light from the mirror?

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you ever change your mind, let me know please.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I am pretty sure that the rears are not the same. Could be wrong though.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts