SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Volvo community! I have recently been thinking about parting ways with my baby. Testing the waters to see if I could get the price i'd like for the yacht. Here are some specs and mods I have done to it
2004 V70R m66
145k Miles
Clutch and awd serviced around 120k by previous owner.
Timing belt done at 103k
Bc racing ds coils installed by myself along some ipd front control arms and end links.
Ipd ball joints I have but haven't installed.
R1 concepts ceramic rotors with performance pads.
Ipd catback exhaust done by previous owner.
Team dynamics Motorsport wheels by previous owner.
Conti extreme contact tires about 1k old.
Vida2go software would come with the car along with a sealskin car cover.
Full audio system installed by a local professional shop. Kicker speakers all around with a pioneer head unit and 12" sub.
Swede source intake along with some block shims I'd include.
I will add more photos and details when I get home but I'm looking to get $13,000 for the car but will work with the right buyer. Located in the Bay Area, CA. Wyoming title which is where it is registered for personal reasons. Car will pass California smog. Previous owner completed smog before selling it to me back in June. Any questions or comments PM me.

I have spent hours bringing the paint back to as best as I can get it and will continue to make it cleaner before eventually parting ways if I decide to go that route.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 114600 View attachment 114601 Hello Volvo community! I have recently been thinking about parting ways with my baby. Testing the waters to see if I could get the price i'd like for the yacht. Here are some specs and mods I have done to it
2004 V70R m66
145k Miles
Clutch and awd serviced around 120k by previous owner.
Timing belt done at 103k
Bc racing ds coils installed by myself along some ipd front control arms and end links.
Ipd ball joints I have but haven't installed.
R1 concepts ceramic rotors with performance pads.
Ipd catback exhaust done by previous owner.
Team dynamics Motorsport wheels by previous owner.
Conti extreme contact tires about 1k old.
Vida2go software would come with the car along with a sealskin car cover.
Full audio system installed by a local professional shop. Kicker speakers all around with a pioneer head unit and 12" sub.
Swede source intake along with some block shims I'd include.
I will add more photos and details when I get home but I'm looking to get $13,000 for the car but will work with the right buyer. Located in the Bay Area, CA. Wyoming title which is where it is registered for personal reasons. Car will pass California smog. Previous owner completed smog before selling it to me back in June. Any questions or comments PM me.

I have spent hours bringing the paint back to as best as I can get it and will continue to make it cleaner before eventually parting ways if I decide to go that route.
Have you sold it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.