SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!! Putting my 04V70R up for sale. Titanium gray exterior, Norcap interior. 165k miles, auto/GT trans. All mait up to date, including:
Timing belt, pcv system, control arm bushings, upper spring seats, spark plugs, Bevel gear reseal, exhaust manifold machined flat and gaskets replaced, recent trans fluid change, t-stat housing and ect sensor, power steering pump. All parts have been replacing with OEM Volvo or better aftermarket parts. DO88 drop in intercooler, Snabb Downpipe with cat, Prosport Evo elec boost gauge in gauge cluster surround. Stock R exhaust with center muffler removed. 4 newish Conti tires, new front pads and rotors, 06 R center console, Pioneer double din head unit with DVD and nav. I am a Volvo tech, and have been through every part of this car, basically whatever it needed to be right mechanically it got. Everything works, no faults or dash lights, car is ready to go. Exterior is in decent shape, with some minor dings and scratches, but nothing major, car cleans up pretty well. Interior is also in good shape, front seats are really nice. All in all a really nice daily driver that just needs a new driver. Asking $5000obo

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Putting my 04V70R up for sale. Titanium gray exterior, Norcap interior. 165k miles, auto/GT trans. All mait up to date, including:
Timing belt, pcv system, control arm bushings, upper spring seats, spark plugs, Bevel gear reseal, exhaust manifold machined flat and gaskets replaced, recent trans fluid change, t-stat housing and ect sensor, power steering pump. All parts have been replacing with OEM Volvo or better aftermarket parts. DO88 drop in intercooler, Snabb Downpipe with cat, Prosport Evo elec boost gauge in gauge cluster surround. Stock R exhaust with center muffler removed. 4 newish Conti tires, new front pads and rotors, 06 R center console, Pioneer double din head unit with DVD and nav. I am a Volvo tech, and have been through every part of this car, basically whatever it needed to be right mechanically it got. Everything works, no faults or dash lights, car is ready to go. Exterior is in decent shape, with some minor dings and scratches, but nothing major, car cleans up pretty well. Interior is also in good shape, front seats are really nice. All in all a really nice daily driver that just needs a new driver. Asking $5000obo
could you email pictures its not letting me acces the pictures you posted on here for some reason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts