SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to put my beloved V70R up for sale. It's in good condition mechanically with normal wear and tear.. I purchased it 2 1/2 years ago and it's been good to me. It's been garage kept for the time I've owned it and washed every other weekend.

asking $9,490 obo

Description:
-2004 V70R GT Black Sapphire with Gobi leather interior
-2.5l Turbo with 300hp
-97k miles
-premium and climate package
-sunroof
-integrated cargo net
-4c suspension
-no accidents all original paint

I've been an auto technician for 15 years.. all maintenance done by myself which includes full synthetic lube and filter every 3500 miles. Radiator and trans flush done at 84k miles when I first purchased the vehicle. Timing belt, water pump, and two belt tensioners were replaced at 91k miles using Volvo OE parts along with the lower outer crank seal while I had easy access to it. According to VCNA front struts were replaced at 40k miles. All struts seem to be in good working conditon.. 4C system works well. All software completely updated by Rawbear Perfromance in Clifton, NJ. New NGK spark plugs installed about 5k miles ago. Replaced original battery with Interstate brand about 6 months ago. No electrical gremlins and no boost leaks. Passed state inspection about 8 months ago. Angle gear fluid changed and resealed at 85k miles.

Modifications:
-Eurosport Tuning "touring" cat-back with newer straight cut angled tips and OBX down pipe (entire exhaust is only 6 months old). Stock down pipe included in sale.
-K&N air filter
-cross-drilled and slotted brake rotors and Akebono pads all around (done a little over a year ago).
-EBD mod

minor issues:
-alarm system siren failed about 2 months ago.. alarm still activates but no sound.
-weeping ps reservoir.. needs to be topped off once a year.
-typical wear and tear on driver seat bolster
-some small dings and scratches on body
-all 4 pegs have some curb rash.. two are minor

Asking $9,490 obo

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, still haven't met you and you're so close!
I know.. I really need to make it to the next meet. Unfortunately, my girlfriend seems to think that she's more important than the car and holds me hostage whenever I plan to do something without her.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump. new price =) any interest?

I'm forced to sell quickly to make room for a new car.. make me an offer!

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
I know.. I really need to make it to the next meet. Unfortunately, my girlfriend seems to think that she's more important than the car and holds me hostage whenever I plan to do something without her.
Keep the car, sell the girlfriend

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep the car, sell the girlfriend
I'm selling the GT to buy an MT.. It's the only reason I'm selling this car. I need three pedals!

the gf has been more reliable then any car I've ever owned. I would need top dollar in order to sell ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts