SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give any interested parties a heads up...<p>My local Volvo dealer has a 2004 V70R for sale, titanium/nordkap with geartronic. It is supposed to end up on ebay one of these days but for now it's just sitting, I can post a link whenever that happens but for now it's available just to buy.<p>Stuff: The interior is in great shape except for some wear on the center console and other age-related wear, leather and carpets look great. I really don't know how 2004 nordkap looks this good but it does. Outside is...used. definitely needs a new front bumper or at least some work to get it looking normal and some normal dings and dents but nothing major. Wheels just have a few tiny scuffs.<p>More important stuff: It needs some work, being sold as is and it feels like it at least needs some new front end links or something, but this is just from a drive around the lot and I haven't heard anything from the garage about it. No warranty since it's around 136k miles.<p>The only reason I'd post this...it's being sold for $8000. Looks like a great project car, I would get it if I had the money and time to fix it up a bit.<p>If anyone has any questions I can go check it out and get back to you and i'll try to take some pictures if anyone is interested. It's not on the website but the dealership info can be found at <A HREF="http://www.santocars.com" TARGET="_blank">http://www.santocars.com</A> for anyone who wants to contact them directly.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Re: 2004 V70R for sale (oshi)

Thats alot of money for a 5 year old car with 136,000miles that needs alot of work.<br>Is that a firm price? average trade is only 8500<br>you think it could be cheaper?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2004 V70R for sale (volvov7098)

Maybe a tiny bit but probably not much. I don't think it needs a lot of work other than the usual wear parts, it's really not in bad shape for the miles. Pictures should be up tomorrow and I'll know more then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts