SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
Volvo V70R Series Turbo 4 door sports wagon , automatic, Titanium Gray, Tan leather, Two owner, Non smoker, extremely clean throughout. Options include AWD R Series Turbo, moon roof, HID head lamps with wipers and rain sensor windshield wipers, fog lights, Premium AM/FM Dolby Multi CD changer and IPod adaptor, heated leather dual power seats, cargo pull up netting and cargo mat. No damage history, Volvo Certified purchase and Company maintained vehicle. Recent major service to include timing belt, new struts, upper & lower A arms, front drive axles, alternator, battery, A/C clutch and compressor, spark plugs, cables, fuel pump, new tires, alignment, brakes, windshield and more. All service records, original manuals, window sticker in factory leather book and two remote keys. I have owned this car since 2007 and just bought a 2013 XC90 R. This V70 has No issues what so ever. Asking $ 5,600. ,mark

·
Registered
13,507 Posts
Wow, pictures look great for a car with those miles on it - looks like you really took care of it. GLWS!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I used the car to haul medical equipment around the state. I folded the rear seat down the day i bought the car. I never used it. The front nose does have bug marks that I might use a "chip doctor" on, but I think the car is priced to sell pretty quick.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you all for your interest.

I have someone coming to see the car this week. I also have had questions about the options listing. I do have the original window sticker. Here is the list: First, the head lamps are Bi-Xenon, I have been corrected.

OPTIONS:
R Series
Metallic Paint
Premium Package
Touring Package
Climate Package
Automatic w/ Geartronic
Destination and Volvo On Call

Total list price $ 44,225.00

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Transmission/Angle Gear ever replaced/rebuilt? Curious how the first year AWD system held up after so many miles. Definitely the most I've ever seen on an R, but I haven't looked around very much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts