SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Should see 10 pictures in album link above.
Someone asked, timing done. Yes at 89K miles.
Another person made offer, pending PPI, pre paid inspection.
I guess it's good folks are emailing me but the thread is quiet. If you're serious, don't wait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,841 Posts
Takes a while to sell a car, even if it's cool. Your car is cool, but needs a few things (don't they all?).
GLWTS - you'll miss it. Following to see what happens.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!
Added 2 pix to album: oil & air filters, cover.
Also, forgot to mention 2 things:
1. Air bag service light is on. Here in MA, cars over 10yrs are waived. It could be a simple issue or expensive for certain parts. Shop labor to diagnose is expensive. With all the Takata air bag hazards, I'm happy to rely on seat belts & the weight of the wagon.
2. Alarm battery goes at 10yrs. Mine did & don't feel need for original siren. Aftermarket alarms are much better and/or consider GPS tracker. Most owners disconnect it around 10yrs.

·
Registered
16,841 Posts
Sure thing.
1. No takata here. Find someone near you and scan it with VIDA/DICE. You'll get a complete health readout.
2. 'Most' doesn't describe all here. I've got one waiting to replace mine. Otherwise sunroof is inoperable.
That cover... does it really fit?

Thanks!
Added 2 pix to album: oil & air filters, cover.
Also, forgot to mention 2 things:
1. Air bag service light is on. Here in MA, cars over 10yrs are waived. It could be a simple issue or expensive for certain parts. Shop labor to diagnose is expensive. With all the Takata air bag hazards, I'm happy to rely on seat belts & the weight of the wagon.
2. Alarm battery goes at 10yrs. Mine did & don't feel need for original siren. Aftermarket alarms are much better and/or consider GPS tracker. Most owners disconnect it around 10yrs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2. 'Most' doesn't describe all here. I've got one waiting to replace mine. Otherwise sunroof is inoperable.
That cover... does it really fit?
Thanks for the laugh; that picture!
Fits as good as my suit from high school prom. It's good enough for keeping leaves & pollen off; heat too. Just off
2. Sunroof is operable.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Any more info on this electrical power drain? Also did the airbag light come on randomly or after doing something to the car? BTW, volvo manufactures their own airbags in-house using different chemicals and materials and therefore do not suffer the way takata airbags do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any more info on this electrical power drain? Also did the airbag light come on randomly or after doing something to the car? BTW, volvo manufactures their own airbags in-house using different chemicals and materials and therefore do not suffer the way takata airbags do.
Basically drive every few days & you won't notice it. Same if trickle charging available.
After Re-volv did a bunch of things, the 'SRS service needed' came on. No way to tell if related.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts