SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 V70 A/T, 233kmi. Champagne/tan leather, needs engine work (cyl 4 misfire & low compression)
Price: $1000 OBO to a good home
2004 V70
233k miles
Champagne exterior, beige leather interior
Automatic transmission
Interior and exterior in fair to good condition. One small dent passenger front quarter panel, mild shallow scuff/scratch on driver side quarter panel & door
Front seats show moderate age to leather; currently covered by fabric seat covers as shown in photos. Interior trim mostly good with minor scuffs and discolorations expected at this age and mileage.
Timing belt & water pump just done, excellent full service records. New tires and 4-corner Akebono brakes done in last year or so. Hood struts beginning to slow/struggle, rear hatch struts just replaced and working perfectly.

Options/Packages - sunroof, leather seats, power windows & door locks (passenger rear door lock intermittent with switch but works fine by hand). Radio HU-613, 15" premium alloy wheels. Front Weathertech floormats, rear cargo liner, front sunshade, rear cargo shade, Volvo OEM roof racks.
VIN YV1SW642401799
Modifications - none
Accident history - none that I'm aware of (I bought it at 155k mi from a family friend who worked at a Volvo dealership)
Maintenance and service history - clean and full maintenance history, full records will be made available to you. Previous owner serviced it at his Volvo dealership in Orange County; I serviced it at a great independent Volvo shop in San Diego county.

I bought this V70 4.5 years ago and loved it - it was the perfect commuter car, Dadwagon, camping hauler, and road trip champion. Unfortunately last weekend it suffered some power loss, rough running, and DTCs ECM-3502 and ECM-3503 cylinder 4 misfire. Rather than take on a new project, I need to let it go to someone with the time, space, and resources to revitalize this beauty and I'd rather it go to someone who would appreciate it rather than use it as a wholesale trade-in.

Photos: 14 new photos by Dan Whitney

1 - 2 of 2 Posts