SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I am selling my '04 V70R Manual that has 148K miles. It has a few upgrades and mods but nothing distasteful. It's sitting on '17 Pegs in Anthracite with all good tire tread and I have a roof rack that I could put on if requested. It's got a relatively new transmission replacement and fuel pump replacement and the exhaust is new after the downpipe. The prior owner did some minor tuning as well as I suspect he upgraded the turbo to a hybrid K24 and converted the flywheel to a single mass one. The intercooler has of course been replaced with the Do88 FMIC and it is ready for a flash tune! The interior is nice except for the driver's seat which needs refinishing. The radio has been upraded as well but does not have bluetooth, just the Aux input. The only codes it has is for some kind of bulb failure and of course the chassis settings control code. I was planning on upgrading the rotors and also the parking brake isn't working.

Lastly, the paint is not flash green, it's the Turchese Blue Metallic off of the Rolls Royce Dawn. Looks Teal to light blue and is really gorgeous in person. I honestly couldn't capture the glow in the pictures. New plugs and oil of course and running great! It's listed on CarGurus and the link is below.

Email any questions to [email protected] if you don't have a CarGurus account thanks!

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Volvo-V70-R-Stockbridge-d519_L6039#listing=238870212

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
He explains in the link. Front end damage with salvage title.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts