SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete nordkap interior from my 04 SR I need to sell. The rest of the vehicle is going to scrap soon and I hate to throw it away. I'll sell everything complete for $300. The front seats are heated and are in pretty good condition with the normal bolster wear on the drivers seat. The back seat is in really good shape. I'll throw in the door panels and armrest as well if they're wanted. I can get pictures of the rear seats and door panels if desired. I need this stuff gone asap so don't hesitate to make me an offer!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Do you know if you can add heated seats to an R without them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know if you can add heated seats to an R without them?

If I remember correctly it's plug and play but I'd verify that for sure. I'm sure there's a thread about it on the forums. I'll throw in the 04 CCM for free to help you out on that end. I'll even pull the seat wiring if It's feasible.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Where are you located? I'm interested if local.

The rear seats won't fit a xc70 would they? I hear the front seats fit on all same year p2.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Do you have pics of the back seats?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where are you located? I'm interested if local.

The rear seats won't fit a xc70 would they? I hear the front seats fit on all same year p2.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I'm about 4000 miles away from you in Pennsylvania haha.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pictures of the rear seats added. The marks are from where the center console was sitting for the past two months. I'm almost certain that they will go away with time. Overall I'd say the seat set is an 8/10.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts