•Transmission - Auto
•Condition - non-smoking - good
•Option packages - lots - see below
•Location - Danville, CA
•VIN: YV1TR91Z241347716
•Selling Price $9,750
•Contact Information: [email protected] or 510-520-5517

Other:

This is the real deal. Every T6 on sale out there boasts that it's a "Premier" trim because the Kelley Blue Book value is a bit higher for the Premier trim level, but almost all of them are not... No dealer ever got these on the lot unless a customer special-ordered them. This one is genuine. I am the original owner and special ordered this car through Volvo of Pleasanton and did a Euro-delivery taking ownership of the car at the factory in Gothenburg, Sweden.

It is the Volvo classic Nordic blue with tan interior, and has every Premier option except for the refrigerator - even www.kbb.com has the options wrong and misses them - this one has the Volvo DVD built in dash GPS nav; the multidisc changer of course; the special order factory Rear Seat Entertainment System with LCD screens in the headrests, dvd player and TV tuner; and more.

You can tell it's a real Premier trim-level because it has the special Premier-only leather seats (with contrast piping); the special Premier-only wheels; Premier exterior badging; the Volvo trunk umbrella; three remote controls (Rear seat entertainment system; front audio system control for the rear seat passengers; and the GPS remote control for passenger operation); etc. The GPS also has the factory-wired controls right on the steering wheel for driver-use. The Premier model actually also has the rear seats set back in the car further than usual providing more leg-room for the backseat passengers than the other trim levels.

This one has been always maintained and runs solid. The nice part is that this one is after the first two model years after the style change which were plagued with problems. This one has had none of those issues and has been very reliable. Has about 114,300 miles on it. If you are one of those Volvo nuts/afficionado's then this one is a must-see/must-have. If seriously interested, I will post photo's. I am anxious to sell it ASAP because I've closed a deal on a new car and don't want to just give it away to the dealer as a trade-in.

-al

Craigslist pointer: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3167971598.html

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Very nice looking vehicle. You may want to post current pictures of its condition instead of the new delivery ones. GLWTS.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Transmission been replaced yet?
Oh and it's NAUTIC blue, not Nordic blue
Nice looking

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 T5 AWD
7,283 Posts
Virtually identical to the 2002.5 S80 T6 Premier that I had.

One interesting thing is the Thor wheels. Never seen them on a Premier, much less any other S80. Only seen Stentor and Cappella wheels.

Still a striking car.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Virtually identical to the 2002.5 S80 T6 Premier that I had.

One interesting thing is the Thor wheels. Never seen them on a Premier, much less any other S80. Only seen Stentor and Cappella wheels.

Still a striking car.
Let's not forget Sentinals

1 - 5 of 5 Posts