SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sad day has come to post my R up on this page. I bought my R in Michigan and took pretty good care of it, but since relocating to California I've lost my garage and don't have the time to get it ready for smog test. I really hope this car can stay in the community being the more sought after color combo. I've done alot of the typical R mods (listed below and in my CV), with an upgraded intercooler and tune it should really be a beast. :)

I've had this car about 4 years, 2nd owner, runs pretty solid, aside from a recent boost issue which is probably the TCV, replacing with OEM this weekend along with cleaning and detail. I've kept the car looking mostly stock but put alot into making the car handle better. General maintenance is always up to date, Castrol synthetic oil and premium fuel only. For its mileage its still running strong and sounds beautiful with the IPD exhaust.

I'll take more photos of the car in its current condition this weekend but the best of is below, also I've documented it over the years here: whoalvo.tumblr.com

Services listed below the pics.
Mileage 165k

Disclaimers: Like I said, visual inspection in Cali is problematic, but possible if you have time to replace a few parts, also I owe the bank a few grand on it but I'll have it paid before its sold, just a heads up. The brakes were just done by a local indy, they didn't clean the Brembo's well so they're squeaky.

110,000 – parking brake pads, IPD HD strut mount, new windshield, LED conversion, power steering pump, serpentine belt
120,000-ETM cleaning and gasket, DTR slotted rotors and Hawk pads, IPD upper engine torque mount, IPD poly torque mount, IPD strut conversion kit, Front Axles and Xc-90 bolts, IPD boost gauge, Viva aluminum shifter base bushings, Viva rear chassis brace, IPD oval tube exhaust, CNT 3” exhaust
130,000- OEM angle gear collar sleeve and reseal, Poly bushing subframe inserts, IPD Peg replicas and Bridgestone Re-11 tires, New Bosche alternator, Power steering reservoir and flush
140,000- OEM clutch, Viva Single mass flywheel, OEM slave cylinder, Rear main seal, serpentine belt tensioner, OEM front shocks, IPD HD strut tops, Eibach lowering springs, Wheel spacers, 06 jewel taillights, 06 center console, GROM bluetooth
150,000-New bumper, new fog lamps, LED blinkers, IPD LCA’s, front swaybars (rears not installed but still in my garage) Snabb intake and intercooler to throttle tube, IPD TCV (maybe faulty, returning to stock), IPD coils, new spark plugs,Zerex coolant flush, headlight restoration, Viva CBV upgrade, Parking brake cable, PCV service, front brake pads.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sent you a PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts