SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am putting her up for sale. I will edit this listing later on but for now Asking $11,500 OBO. Yes it is higher than most, but this isnt most R's. 143k on it and very well maintained. Check out my build thread for all of the information for now on the caR.

Thanks,
Chase

·
Registered
340 Posts
Oh my god I'm in love with the suede and exhaust. Good luck with sale!

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
I can attest to this being a super clean car, seen it in person a few times. Good luck with the sale Chase! What are you moving on to next?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can attest to this being a super clean car, seen it in person a few times. Good luck with the sale Chase! What are you moving on to next?
Thanks, bro! Still playing this one by ear. It is going to be super hard to let this car go, but if a buyer comes along I think I will be trying to find myself an E60 M5.

·
Registered
538 Posts
In a word - WOW!

GLWS

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
exhaust look amazing,do you have any closer pics of the tip?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Having seen and driven this car I can say it is a fine example of a nicely modified R.

Sorry to see it go brotha, you always do a great job with your vehiculars ;)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Having seen and driven this car I can say it is a fine example of a nicely modified R.

Sorry to see it go brotha, you always do a great job with your vehiculars ;)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Thanks, Ben. It is very hard to watch it go but it is time for a new project and it seems to be going to a very good home.

SALE PENDING

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow I really regret getting my caR, this car is worth so much more yet listed for the same as I got my caR for. It did have 87,000 on the odometer and was Stage 1 tuned but your car is much more exciting and well-sorted. I hope you get what you're asking for with your sale!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts