SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HElp me sell my R..

I got this car after driving a nissan frontier for so long..now i need to sell it because i have to buy a house..
Its a 2004 silver with gobi..6 speed.
Thanks guys..

· Registered
4,172 Posts
Re: HElp me sell my R.. (Vasco)

Sedan or wagon? A potential buyer skipped my '05 due to price... they are in the market for a wagon in the $32k and under range.

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: HElp me sell my R.. (MagoonR)

its a very nice color combo...Very classy...It has dstc..the recliner seats in the back with the button for recline the headrests..and alot of other options..

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: HElp me sell my R.. (JRL)

it has the 18 " pegs, and the climate control...The is in perfect condition, and for whoever said 20k , well thank for understanding my situation..
If someone is interested please send me a message..Make me an offer..ill send some pics..

· Registered
21,025 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Vasco »
it has the 18 " pegs, and the climate control

Again, climate control is standard. The climate package is the heated seats, rain sensing wipers, and headlight wipers. You're trying to sell an R on a Volvo website and don't seem to know much about your vehicle.

· Premium Member
39,081 Posts

As EVERYONE can see, all the peanut gallery comments have been deleted. let the seller sell the car...

Yannis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.