SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 04 is in extremely good condition, It was just purchased from original owner, and was extremely well taken care of, has 14K original miles, all original paint, (saphire metallic). Mods include: Evolve DP, Evolve Sport exhaust, Evolve ecu remap, and Evolve springs. Soon to be installed Bell Intercooler kit. Its 6spd, has the Sport kit, and Atacama leather which is in absolutely stunning shape. this car is the car to have in my eyes. This was my second Volvo, 1st being a 02 C70 T5, which I only owned for about a month, but this car is extremely comfortable, and drives really nice, has alot of torgue. If you are interested hit me up for pics, I dont know how to post pics on here. I would be looking at getting somewhere in the $25K range, maybe less if don't install the intercooler kit. This car is really a 9.5 out of a possible 10. 10 being new.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Re: 2004 S60r possibly up for sale (Italiano79)

Quote, originally posted by Italiano79 »
This 04 is in extremely good condition, It was just purchased from original owner, and was extremely well taken care of, has 14K original miles, all original paint, (saphire metallic). Mods include: Evolve DP, Evolve Sport exhaust, Evolve ecu remap, and Evolve springs. Soon to be installed Bell Intercooler kit. Its 6spd, has the Sport kit, and Atacama leather which is in absolutely stunning shape. this car is the car to have in my eyes. This was my second Volvo, 1st being a 02 C70 T5, which I only owned for about a month, but this car is extremely comfortable, and drives really nice, has alot of torgue. If you are interested hit me up for pics, I dont know how to post pics on here. I would be looking at getting somewhere in the $25K range, maybe less if don't install the intercooler kit. This car is really a 9.5 out of a possible 10. 10 being new.

Good luck with that, unless some no-name actor owned it...then I heard it's worth double the value.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Re: 2004 S60r possibly up for sale (kmagnuss)

17k tops, gl with sale

·
Registered
3,860 Posts

This car is really a 9.5 out of a possible 10. 10 being new.

Then FYI, it's worth about $18k - $19k with the low miles. Good luck getting $25k, or maybe not, because that would mean you kinda ripped a new R owner off

·
Registered
21,166 Posts

This car is really a 9.5 out of a possible 10. 10 being new.

I thought all used cars were in "just like new" condition.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Re: 2004 S60r possibly up for sale (JoeLvo)

Quote, originally posted by JoeLvo »

Then FYI, it's worth about $18k - $19k with the low miles. Good luck getting $25k, or maybe not, because that would mean you kinda ripped a new R owner off

I would say ballpark - given the low miles & equipment - would be around $19K for a 5 (soon to be 6) year old car.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I didn't even pay 25k for my R 2 years ago when I bought it. wasn't as low in mileage wasn't high either though. and I t was bone stock
still though good luck.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Re: (crimnlmnded)

I suspect this is the R that was on the classifieds for $19K as there are not many '04 Spahire Black / Atacama with 14K miles in mint condition around.

If he bought it for a little less than the asking price (as seller was very firm on price) and put all that money into those mods (including body kit as the car didnt have one), he already has over $25K in on the car and would justify his asking price... Whether someone is willing to pay for it is another matter altogether.

I am not going to bash the seller, but I believe his asking price is a little unrealistic.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Re: (Needsdecaf)

And hopefully the seller finds a willing buyer that values the condition of the car + all the work done. It would be a win win

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: (YR01)

Quote, originally posted by YR01 »
I suspect this is the R that was on the classifieds for $19K as there are not many '04 Spahire Black / Atacama with 14K miles in mint condition around.

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=117241

Quote, originally posted by YR01 »
If he bought it for a little less than the asking price (as seller was very firm on price) and put all that money into those mods (including body kit as the car didnt have one), he already has over $25K in on the car and would justify his asking price... Whether someone is willing to pay for it is another matter altogether.

I am not going to bash the seller, but I believe his asking price is a little unrealistic.

x2

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: (MagoonR)

just some quick car selling information....mods depreciate the value of a car, if you have the factory parts your best bet would to throw them back on and than part them out......secondly 25k?!?! in these economic down turns i would have to agree with above posts and type your info into edmunds.com because people will want your car for a lower price than what that site says

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Re: (Needsdecaf)

Quote, originally posted by Needsdecaf »
There's only one rule about pricing for used cars: they're worth what somoene will pay for them.

http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
value, by definition, is fair market price.

market price, by definition, is what an "average" buyer is willing to pay.

25K for your car, is neither a good value nor fair market price. sorry.

·
Registered
621 Posts

How much would you sell the bell intercooler kit for?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok so heres the deal, this was the original posting from the owner I bought the car from, this car is seriously brand new in and out, not even a scratch on anything, you can see what he was asking for it, this is the link and it is the exact car , i have done mor eto it, since I bought it, such as tinted windows, Bell intercooler kit not installed yet, and Evolve AMS. few other things too. heres the link it should still work : http://www.classyauto.com/v/used/volvo+s60r/64071 I am just seeing if anyone is interested and price is not firm as I said. But I paid over $21K 2 months ago, because its in such good shape, I looked around and never saw one in this good of shape.

·
Registered
237 Posts
"Including Factory warranty." Quoted from the Ad.

Umm I think every part is Voided out with the Upgrades you have installed and the Factory 4 Yr warranty is expired.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (MacFreak21)

wow leave it to you guys to always find something to point out lol. this was an old post from like a year ago. I was only referring people to it to see pics of the car, I realize theres no warranty and if there was it would be void, thynx for pointing that out to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts