SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!!!!!! 2004 s60r part out silver w/ atacama (orange) leather !!!!!!!!

like the title says:):)
i have a 2004 silver s60 r w/ 100k and orange(atacama) leather

things i think people will want ( i have the whole car )

-orange (atacama) leather ( verrrrry good condition 9.5/10)
-r model brembo brakes w/ fresh pads and new rotors ( less than 1000 miles )
-motor w/ 100 k new timing belt, plugs (fresh tune less than 500miles ago )
-stock r wheels with bran new p nero zero perellis tires ( leass than 200 miles on tires)
the wheels are powder coated charcole grey/bronze ( they look sweet as hell )
-new front struts w/r spec setting control
-turbo
-guage cluster
-transmission
-trunk lid
-front and rear doors ( almost mint cond. had paintless dent repair done and car was vinyl wrapped
right after so they are still almost perfect) im very picky on my cars
-rear bumper
-orange floor mats and grey matts also
I HAVE THE WHOLE CAR SO LEME KNOW WHAT YA NEED KIDS

[email protected]

we will talk numbers via email ...

might just sell the whole thing also ( clean title, front end wreck ) :D

link to pics http://photobucket.com/hammers60r

·
Registered
998 Posts
Can you send me pics of the "orange leather"? I'm assuming it's Atacama.

·
Registered
63,541 Posts
Since you really don't know what you bought you need to post pictures
It's Mystic Silver with ATACAMA leather (highly desireable if it's in good shape), the mileage on this R would help here. (never mind, saw the 100K)

Is the car wrecked, if so where is the damage?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
only the hood and intercooler and raidiator got the hit. both fenders are fine but the lights are ffed...bumber is ffed. everything else is in almost perfect cond... im verrrrrry picky ( ocd ) about my cars it is nice ( and it had a full vinyl wrap on it so its almost like the whole car was clear bra'd and it was all paintless dent repaired befor the wrap job and the silv is almost perfect 9.5/10

i know what i bought dood... i wish i still had her ... trust me i loved my vulv"r"

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh ya and i tried to email myself the pics so i could respond to some of my emails ( freekin tons of peep want all the goodies off this turd) but the danm email didnt go through so i will try again 2maro..but i will send the pics i said i would to the people interested in the stuff:D

cheers

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
btw the interior will probably go fast ( judging by my email response ) yes i can pull the skins of the seats and all the door pannels and the center pad . i have the orange matts(hardley used) and the orange carpet and a set of grey matts AND THE DUMB OWNERS MANUEL BOOK COVER TOO... it in awesome condition the back seats are almost ffn mint there is one mark on the center of the back about a inch long and the driver seat has minimal ware from getting in and out of the car but its not as bad as iv seen in other atacama cars ( seen about 3-4 of em ) and the passengr side is even less than the driver side I WILL SEND GOOD PICS OF WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER THE "WARE" but my friend from the dealership came by to make fun of me for waddin it and was shi++ed on how nice the leather was and obviously tried to low ball me on it ahahahah... but seriously it is really good cond... i would say if you conditioned it you wouldnt even see the ware at all ... ( the orange leather has a tendincy to lighten up and crack ( kinda ) and this is NOT doing that , it was garraged the whloe time i owned it and i took good care of her ) blablabla

you get the idea

1 - 20 of 118 Posts