SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am parting out an '04 S60R M66 with low miles 110k. Has slight front end damage, no front bumper, one damaged peg. All else is for sale besides the manual swap parts and the calipers (Those are going into a huge project I will probably regret! Haha) Car is located in Hampton, VA and local pickup is always preferred and rewarded with lower prices.

Let me know what you guys need!!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a heads up to all. This will be a slow part out as I am not pulling the engine and trans until around the end of november. I will sell off any parts but probably need to keep it mostly whole as I will have to be able to move it in and out of my garage for a few weeks! :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Catalytic Converter? Price?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My scrap guy has already made an offer picked up. If you'd like to make an offer as well you can PM me but shipping might be high. Do you want the full dp or just the cat

·
Registered
604 Posts
My scrap guy has already made an offer picked up. If you'd like to make an offer as well you can PM me but shipping might be high. Do you want the full dp or just the cat
When is he picking it up? I may already have one.. Ill let you know if I need it soon.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No rush for him to pick it up just whenever I call him. Let me know

·
Registered
604 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Are you going to be selling off the exhaust manifold?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a 2005 s60r and theres a bunch of aftermarket stuff I want to bring back to factory. How much for the factory airbox and intake?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are you going to be selling off the exhaust manifold?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I will be once I pull the motor! PM me an offer and I can hold it for you if we agree on price!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just bought a 2005 s60r and theres a bunch of aftermarket stuff I want to bring back to factory. How much for the factory airbox and intake?
It won't let me send a pm to you. Please pm me and we can discuss

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Is the cupholder flip door in working condition? No broken tabs? If so I'll take it. Sending PM.

Seller PM'd that he's keeping the console.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Honestly im a noobie here and I cant figure out how to send a PM lol maybe im still in the probation period so it wont let me?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts