SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a documented low milage S60R with the M66 6-speed, Factory body kid, and Nordkap interior. Currently has just under 62k, but I am still driving it so it will go up.

I have had this car for about 5 years, but trying to thin the heard.

Car is in very good condition. Mostly stock with maintenance up to date.

Mods are;

Re-Volv down pipe with high flow cat and IPD full exhaust. Its a little loud, but sounds great. OEM down pipe and exhaust is available too.
Other modification: Front bushings were done with semi solid ones- great feel, after market CarPlay head unit, and 05+ center console update.

18" Pegs with newer tires. Timing belt was replaced, due to age (done at the dealer). Collar gear recently replaced along with Angle gear service. Rear shocks replaced with new ones recently. Needs a few things. Alarm module, removed the front splitters as they kept hitting driveways, and I didnt want them to get ripped off. Some spare parts are included; Extra brake pads, rear wheel bearing, O2 sensor.

17" winter pegs in so-so condition are included, but the winter tires are um. tired.

Asking $12,250 or reasonable offer

I will take some additional pictures. The weather has been crappy! And looks bad this weekend too. More pics to come.

IMG_2442.jpg

·
Registered
941 Posts
If the rest of the pictures look that clean, dang! GLWTS

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the rest of the pictures look that clean, dang! GLWTS

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Thank you! Yes. Its a very clean car. As soon as the sun comes back out I will take some good pictures!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL. Yes. this vehicle is still available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts