SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so the car is in rough shape from the previous owner. I bought it at 107k miles. In spring of 2015 timing belt, tensioner, water pump was replaced at 113k. New radiator at 110k. Obx catless dp high flow air filter is all I've done with it mod wise. Debadged rear except for the R. Tinted rear Windows. The interior is in rough shape from previous owner. Rip on the driver seat. The floor needs a good shampoo because I guess it was previously used as an ash tray. I tried to resurrect this car when I bought in June 2014 but I just can't sink anymore cash into it.

The bad.....
Both front window tracks broke last winter in a deep freeze so those need replacing which you can take from a normal s60 in a junk yard.
Needs driver headlight passenger side foglight and driver side fender. The awd is currently not working due to collar/angle gear. All of this is easily fixable with parts you can find in most you pick it yards. The airbag message is on bc I played with my radio not knowing to pull that fuse first. The clear coat on the roof trunk and hood is gone because it was a southern California car and the guy left out to root in sunlight basically.

The car mechanically runs great sounds great has a little flame backfire in high boost and has been reliable other than having to fix previous owners incompetence. Boost hold strong at 18psi I have an ipd pod gauge hidden in the corner. Also, forgot I installed the grom usb/aux/Bluetooth system into the stock head unit. So you have the technology update there.

I'll get more pictures on the interior when I get home and of anything else anyone would like to know. I'm giving the car away at this point because I'm over 15k into restoring and fixing things and I'd just rather move on to something I know a little better. Can be a great dd or make power.I loved that it was a highway cruiser because I commute so mostly highway miles since I bought it.
Car hasn't been driven since April 2015 other than around the block to keep things fresh. Miles won't be going up. Price is firm but very little room to negotiate for what you're gonna get is a fair deal I'd say.
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320xq90/r/910/OZFVkt.jpg[/img
[Img]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320xq90/r/907/emsivz.jpg

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
What is your asking price you say price is firm yet no price is indicated in the ad

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
What part of Montana are you in? Sending you a pm.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Man if I was still in the market I would have jumped on this. Ya, its rough.. needs some TLC but the price is right. Interested to see what happens with this. GLWS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts