SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet to lower my car, but was thinking of buying the IPD springs before the sale ends today.

Main questions: Any issues with the 4C? Do I need to change anything else? Was planning to update the front spring seats while at it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I only changed my springs and seats.At som point in going to duo the IPD adjustable toe rods ti get the lignment perfect, but not totally needed. The car rides and handles better than the stock sprins.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
I only changed my springs and seats.At som point in going to duo the IPD adjustable toe rods ti get the lignment perfect, but not totally needed. The car rides and handles better than the stock sprins.
Your phone needs a better autocorrect algorithm

·
Registered
547 Posts
You probably don't need toe rods, I have my car lowered on KW and get aggressive rear alignments for autocross (1/8" in either direction sometimes) and can still use the OEM toe rods.

·
Registered
293 Posts
save up for coilovers, the 4c struts are ticking timebombs and a pain. if KW is too $$$ go with BC racing and install yourself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts