Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Volvo S60R GT
Miles: 78,XXX Miles
Transmission: Geartronic Automatic
Color: Silver/ Gobi Leather
Optional Equipment: 18 in Pegasus Wheels
Modifications: IPD Drilled and Slotted Rotors/ Hawk Street pads all round
K&N Drop-In Air Filter
Price: $12,800 OBO (All reasonable offers will be considered)

More pictures by request. Would prefer to email them.

Mechanical Condition:

Mechanically the car is in very good condition. We purchased the car with 58K miles. Since then the car has been adult driven (by my parents). Most of the miles are highway miles. My dad drives about 30 miles to work each day. We live out in the country and my parents are driving enthusiasts which is why they bought this car. We upgraded the brakes, first for safety as we get a lot of deer on our roads and second for performance. The brakes are absolutely phenomenal and have saved us from hitting wildlife multiple times. The reason for selling is just that we have too many cars. There are four people in the family and 7 cars. My parents love this car but just cannot part with their 855R. Under our care the following were replaced:

K&N Drop-In Filter: 59K
OEM Volvo R Spark plugs: 60K
OEM Driver's side Mirror Glass: 65K (Fell off for some reason)
IPD Brakes and Hawk Pads: 71K
Yokohoma Avid Envigor High Performance All Season Tires: 76K
Oil Changes every 4K only with Mobil 1.

The 4C suspension still works beautifully and is not showing any codes. The car spent most of its time with us in comfort mode.

The car randomly threw a cel for intake air temp sensor� a few times and went away shortly after. This happened for a week straight. For the past month, however, there has been no activity. All lights are clear. We are thinking it was a bad tank of gas.

The car also comes with an extended warranty which lasts until March of 2013 or 120K miles by Fidelity Warranty Services. This covers all aspects of the car except for parts that are considered wear or maintenance items. We haven't had to use the warranty so far. I called them about the intake air temp sensor incase it had to be replaced and they told me it is covered. So rest assured if the cel comes back for the sensor it is a free replacement.

There is also a full size 235 tire mounted to an American Racing rim. The Volvo doughnut spare blew driving 40 mph so we decided to put a full size spare in the trunk. This was also when we replaced all the tires on the car to keep the wear even for the AWD system The spare may not look as good as the OEM Pegasus but it will get you home.

Cosmetic Condition:

The body on this car has a few imperfections. The driver side rear door has a rather large dent which is not all that noticeable but can still be seen. It looks like someone had backed into the car and ran. (Probably happened when my dad parked it at the airport).

The front bumper is also bent on this car. It looks as though it bent from running over a parking curb placed at the end of parking spots. My parents do not know how it happened but I have tried to bend it back some. It looks better but still far from perfect in my eyes.

The paint looks pretty good. There are a few chips from rocks and some light scratches at places but overall in good shape.

We are about 2 hours from St. Louis, MO so if you would like to fly in we could probably pick you up. We are also willing to drive up to 100 miles in any direction. Just let us know and we can work something out. Thanks for looking!

You can see the dent on the rear door.

Closer view of the dent.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts