SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 with 60k miles. Asking $17,000
There's nothing wrong with it mechanically. I'm only considering selling it bc I'm moving.
Minor exterior blemishes, a few curb rashes on the wheels
Interior is near mint.

Click the link in my sig for pics.

·
Registered
332 Posts
This is the car that was at Inskip Lexus over the summer correct? Worth mentioning that the driver side bolster and center console were freshly refinished by who ever they use for that sort of thing. I saw it before this was done, any close up photos to show how it actually came out?

Also have you done anything else to the car?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the car that was at Inskip Lexus over the summer correct? Worth mentioning that the driver side bolster and center console were freshly refinished by who ever they use for that sort of thing. I saw it before this was done, any close up photos to show how it actually came out?

You are correct sir. You probably know more about my car than I do! LOL. The interior looks near flawless. I can take some pics of it as well.
I haven't done any mods or anything to it. The master cylinder leaked a few days after I bought it (I started a thread about it) and they replaced it. No issues since!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Can you throw up some more pictures of this car? Why was it at a lexus dealership for refinishing?
Because Atacama

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you throw up some more pictures of this car? Why was it at a lexus dealership for refinishing?
Yeah, I'll put some more pics. I don't know anything about the car having any kind of refinishing. It's only got 60k miles so the interior looks great. I bought it from a Lexus dealership

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

What did it look like prior to the refinishing??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts