SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have owned this car for a little over 3 years and have loved it but now I am driving further for work and I need something with a little better gas mileage (20 city 26 highway). I bought this car from California and before that the previous owner lived in Florida so it is extremely clean it has only seen 2 winters. There is a clean carfax, no accidents or incidents of any kind and it only has 63,000 miles on it. This car is very fun to drive, it has 300 horsepower and a 6 speed manual transmission, it is very quick but also very controllable with the adjustable suspension, AWD and Brembo brakes. It is very good in the winter, it has stability control, adaptive AWD and of course traction control and ABS, with good tires you wont even know there's snow on the ground. This car handles like it is on rails from the adjustable sport suspension, it has 3 settings, in comfort it has a very smooth ride, sport is in the middle and advanced is all out cornering machine. Huge Brembo brakes makes it stop on a dime. Of course it is a Volvo so it is very safe and reliable, I haven't had any major problems in the time I have owned the car. I have put a lot of work and extras in the car and have taken exceptional care of it, as you can see below, it was my plan to never sell it. The exterior is Black Sapphire Pearl but I put a coating called PlastiDip over it to protect and give it a different look, that is why the car looks satin black, this coating just peels right off like a vinyl wrap and the paint below is freshly waxed and in great condition. Any Questions email me, text or call 440.749.0121.

$13,900

STANDARD FEATURES
300hp 295ft lbs Inline 5 turbo
6 Speed Manual Transmission
4C adjustable Suspension
Atacama leather Special Edition Interior
Sport body kit
Adaptive All Wheel Drive
Power auto windows
Power sunroof
Power door locks
Power seats
Lumbar support
Heated and power mirrors
Auto headlights
9 speaker sound system
Cruise control
Trip computer
Automatic dual zone climate control
Diagnostic center
Stability control
Electronic brake force distribution
Traction Control
Anti lock brakes
Brake assist
Side curtain airbags
Seat side bolster airbags
Front adaptive airbags
Anti whiplash system
LATCH child seat system
Folding rear seats

ENGINE
EuroSport turbo back exhaust
IPD HD polyurethane transmission mount
K&N High performance air filter
Ram air fog light intake kit
IPD HD Turbo Control Valve
IPD polyurethane upper engine mount
Silicone vacuum lines
30psi 52mm boost gauge
Tuned waste gate
De-carbed intake valves and combustion chambers (20k ago)
Mahle oil filters (every 3k)
Rotella T6 synthetic motor oil (every 3k)
New Volvo/NGK spark plugs (14k ago)
Cleaned and flushed coolant changed +Redline water wetter (3k ago)
Fuel filter changed (20k ago)
BG 44k fuel system treatment (20k ago)
Cleaned MAF (3k ago)
New fuel pump (3k ago)

SUSPENSION AND BRAKES
IPD HD Front End links
IPD HD Front upper spring seats
Eibach Pro Lowering springs
Upper engine solid strut bar conversion
TakSpeed Titanium brake shims
TakSpeed Stainless Steal braided brake lines
ATE super blue brake fluid (1year ago)
New high performance brake pads (8k ago)
CHF power steering fluid (15k ago)

TRANSMISSION AND DRIVELINE
H&R 15mm wheel spacers rear
H&R 5mm wheel spacers front
H&R extended bolts
4 new tires (5k ago)
4 wheel alignment (8k ago)
Redline MT90 Transmission fluid (14k ago)
Redline Heavy Shockproof gear oil in rear end (14k ago)
Redline Light Shockproof gear oil in angle gear (14k ago)
Haldex fluid changed (14k ago)

EXTERIOR
Moldings all painted Black Sapphire Pearl
Vortex generators on roof
6000k HID headlights
6000k HID fog lights
6000k Running lights
Spray tinted tail lights
Dual rear fogs
18" Black Pegasus Wheels
Rolled Fenders
Headlight Eyelids
R Mesh Front Grill
Windshield wiper fluid heater
PlastiDip

INTERIOR
10" Sony X-plode subwoofer
Blinder M20 X-Treme Laser Jammer
Hard wired for radar detector
Carbon Fiber shift knob
Carbon Fiber shift surround and cup holder cover
Rensi Molded front floor mats
New charcoal cabin air filter (3k ago)
7.5" Touch screen Navigation
DVD player
Bluetooth phone
Bluetooth audio (A2DP)
iPod Connectivity
USB Connectivity
SD Card Slot

For more pictures click here:
http://s1110.beta.photobucket.com/user/bmlanner/library/Volvo

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Missing the weather strips?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any reason you didn't plastidip the interior, or the engine bay or perhaps the house?

- seriously I think you went a bit overboard.
Yes, I didnt do the interior because it would not hold up on the seats and I am a bit fond of the Orange. I didnt do the engine bay because that would involve me taking the engine and various other parts out of the car to do a proper job. The house is infact plasti dipped and completely water and windproof.

·
Administrator
55,934 Posts
Was this rattle can or did you use a spray gun? From the picts, the finish looks smooth.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thinned bulk plastidip and sprayed using a gun. With rattle cans the finish wouldnt be uniform or smooth.

·
Registered
543 Posts
You going to include windshield wiper blades? :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
If you want it to sell quicker I'd advise you to remove the plasti dip eyebrows on the headlights, remove the plasti dip on the tail lights and fog lights, remove the roof fins, clean up the wiring in the engine bay, and put the cover back on the air intake box. It has the potential to be a great looking car with a couple hours of clean up. No offense just my opinion.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
if you want it to sell quicker i'd advise you to remove the plasti dip eyebrows on the headlights, remove the plasti dip on the tail lights and fog lights, remove the roof fins, clean up the wiring in the engine bay, and put the cover back on the air intake box. It has the potential to be a great looking car with a couple hours of clean up. No offense just my opinion.
^^ this !!

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you want it to sell quicker I'd advise you to remove the plasti dip eyebrows on the headlights, remove the plasti dip on the tail lights and fog lights, remove the roof fins, clean up the wiring in the engine bay, and put the cover back on the air intake box. It has the potential to be a great looking car with a couple hours of clean up. No offense just my opinion.
Yeah I would actually be quite interested in the car if the above mentioned was done. Let me know if you're willing to do this. PM would work perfect.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yeah I would actually be quite interested in the car if the above mentioned was done. Let me know if you're willing to do this. PM would work perfect.
Be interested. It's PlatiDip so it would probably only take 15 minutes to clean everything you mentioned.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts