Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys here it is. A change in my life is printing the sale of my baby :(
Here's the specs

2004 S60R
97k miles
6 speed manual
Black exterior
Nordcap interior
Factory aero kit (minus winglets, I can get you a set of winglets at dealer cost)
Navigation
Premium sound
Sunroof
And heated seats (I believe this is climate package for them?)
The car has all options available on the 2004 besides the sexy atacama interior

Very small tastefull mods done to the car

Exterior:
Eurosport tuning mesh grill
Windows tinted 15% all around
Tail lights are tinted (can be remove if buyer wants)
De badged trunk only the R is left
18" machine faced pegs With almost new tires (these were sold by a regular on this forum, most of you probably saw them for sale and they look stunning on the car)
3m clear tape made soecific for the R on the front of the hood, bumper, mirrors, and fender wells all put on when car was new (you don't see the tape. And it stops chips in normal spots)

"Performance":
Nothing crazy done to the car
IPD HD tranny mount
IPD HDTCV
K&N air filter

Interior:
IPod hook up through stock radio
All weather R rubber floor mats

New parts:
Clutch, slave, angle gear, collar and sleeve, blower motor all replaced at Volvo at 83k miles I have the receipts
New mass airflow put in 1 month ago.
Sway bar end links replaced Last year

I also have some stuff that I can include in the sale or can be sold separate if someone's interested
IPD air management system
2 rkelly CAIs
4 5mm wheel spacers and extended studs
2 15mm wheel spacers and extended studs
Also have all stock parts that were removed
Stock grille in great shape
All lettering from trunk
I have 2 more sets of 18" tires for the car.
There's more I'm forgetting I'm sure

Alright I feel like this ad is getting long. So here's the story
This is my second R and I love them, but I no longer need the nice car. I am more in need of a truck, so with that said I will trade for the right pickup truck
Full size only.
As of now the car has no issues eveything works as it should 4c works great alll shocks are still good no leaks, or strange noises, car drives great, brakes all have good life left.
The car is coming up on its timing belt service. It has not been done yet, but i am very close friends with the shop foreman at the local Volvo dealer that has always maintained my car since I bought it. And for 350$ I will have the timing belt done for a buyer. And I will provide the reciept as well

I'm going to price the car at 11,400 with the extra parts and the timing belt done
With that done and the clutch angle and slave this should be a problem free car for quite sometime

Also my weakness is 67-72 chevelles an gtos do it would be hard to say no to the right trade for one of those :)

Text me for pictures or questions
Thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts