SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my ultra clean 2004 Volvo S60R auto with 96k. I am the second adult owner and it has been garage kept since I have owned it and I didnt even drive it in the rain. I have done some very nice tasteful mods like, TME springs, R-Kelley intake, 3" dp with cat and custom 3" exhaust with Cherry bomb glasspack and Vortex muffler, sounds great and not too loud. I also have a new Viva CBV and silicone vac lines that haven't been installed yet, front and rear Evolve Sway bars "front one not installed yet", satin powder coated factory Pegasus wheels, Ipod adaptor "works great". Always had synthetic oil changes, the under side of the car is super clean, never in an accident. Most all maintenance records. I just recently blacked out the grill, Interior is super clean with only minor wear showing on the drivers seat from getting in and out of the car. Trans was just flushed with new correct fluid, the tires are still very good. Car is ready to go $12.500 with new Volvo timing belt installed or $12.000 and you do the the timing belt. I have all the parts to put it back to stock that will be included. Please call me at (661) 510-6647 if you have interest. I can take more pics for those interested. Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts