Power Mirrors
Power Windows
Power Steering
Power Seats
Side Air Bag
Tinted Glass
Tilt Wheel

Seller's Description and Comments
performance meets safety and luxury . 300hp 295 ftlbs of tourqe Looks & runs great, Maintenance records available recent 3000 dollars spent on new maintenance new front struts sway bar links new fluids always use mobile 1 synthetics or volvo fluids (bevel gear)differential reseal from volvo new rear brakes front done last year , New performance tires,18inch wheels with Zero curb rash Non-smoker, Power everything, Runs & drives great,4C Electronic Suspension Control 4-Wheel ABS the most advanced stability control out, 2.5L Turbocharged I5 DOHC 20V FI Engine Limited Slip Differential (Center) 6-Speed Manual Transmission Anti-Theft Alarm System Front heated Bucket Seats, Power seats with memory, multi function leather with blue stitching stearing wheel with Cruise Control/ radio controls, Power Steering Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel Alloy and Leather Shift Knob, metalic blue gauges, Multi-Zone Climate Control, dimming rear view mirror, Power Windows Remote Power Door Locks Front Fog/Driving Lights Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlights Heated Exterior Mirrors aftermarket warranty about two years 20k miles left on it awesome car especially in the snow, drove to vermont last year in a blizzard with zero issues no sliding on ice getting stuck, the DSC is truely amazing in the car the only issues it there is a couple nicks and scratches in the paint unnoticable unless pointed out and the day time running light is on when i took it to volvo they said the lights work the just need to reboot the program into the computer give me a call with any questions bought this car last year for 18.5 just wanna get what i owe on it dont really need a car any more
have pictures on auto trader still trying to figure out how to put them on here
i can email them to anyone if the want

Modified by spudmoonie at 2:14 PM 7-12-2009

Modified by spudmoonie at 2:15 PM 7-12-2009

Modified by spudmoonie at 2:15 PM 7-12-2009

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 2004 s60r 75k miles 12995 wilmington de (spudmoonie)

price drop just looking to get rid of this car trying to start a project car pm me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts