SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dropped the asking price to $7500 and having the motor mounts all replaced this week. I'm also open to trades/partial trades for a wagon.

A few clicks over 104k as of Oct 13th 2015, 2004 S60R 6-speed lightly modded. Car was always well maintained mechanically, exterior shows some wear with some rock chips and scrapes you would expect on a 100k mile car. The shocks were replaced recently, probably less than 10k miles ago but I'm not 100% sure. 18 inch rims have no bends but do have some curb rash and scrapes. Interior is in pretty solid condition with only a couple marks here and there, driver seat is showing a little wear. Car has iPod integration, originally came with factory phone but the unit was removed and replaced with storage pocket. No mechanical issues that I am aware of, never in an a major accident, still a blast to drive and handles great with some aftermarket suspension goodies. Would love to keep it but I have another car and having the liquid assets from this sale would really help my small business. Has the following aftermarket parts:

Eibach Prokit lowering springs
iPd Track Spec sway bars
iPd HD end links and bushings
iPd transmission mount
iPd camber correction kit
iPd strut tower bar conversion kit
FatMat noise insulation in all doors and under carpet
I also have the parts for the iPd intake kit but it is not installed.

Located just outside LA, willing to meet halfway for serious buyers in SoCal area.

Edit Oct 13: I've had a few interested but the deals have fallen through for different reasons, I'd like to get on with the sale so I'm lowering my asking price as below. I recently learned the motor mounts needed to be replaced, they're being completed this week.

Price updated to $7500 obo
More pictures here This is current state of the car, pictures were all taken Aug 31, 2015

Contact me by PM here or by email at russellmsinger @ gmail dot com

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, car is on Craigslist now but I would much prefer to sell to an enthusiast who will really appreciate it. If 8400 is unrealistic make me an offer.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car is listed in a few more places now, gotten a few offers but as of now it's still available.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bumping this, the car is still for sale, price has been adjusted, and recent work to replace the motor mounts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts