SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. Because I'm getting a company car, I am regrettably forced to sell my 2004 S60R. It has 95,000 miles and still pulls strong. Asking $12,000. The black Sapph paint still shines, and has very few light scratches as a car this age would. Gobi has been kept in good condition. Has Comfort and Premium pkgs. as well as Nav. Never been smoked in. Two of the wheels have curb rash, but are quite repairable. It has a very cleanly-installed CAI as well. The car just had the angle gear replaced and I have all receipts from oil changes to the new clutch from 2008. It's a good reason to come and tour Dallas :). The best way to contact me is by email at [email protected]. I will be checking the post regularly as well. Thanks...

Joe

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks very clean to me. Touring texas is just not an option for me right now, else this is one car that i will be all over it! GLWS

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks very clean to me. Touring texas is just not an option for me right now, else this is one car that i will be all over it! GLWS
Thanks, Revo. The car has been great to drive and a pity I have to get a new car...Yes, sounds strange. Thanks again.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Still open to best offer...thanks.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car is SOLD.

·
Registered
738 Posts
To me! :D

Forced was a stand up guy and took really good car of his car. Which is fantastic cause i hope i can make it as long as i can before something breaks to save some money! It feels great to own something i can be proud of vehicle wise!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts