SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking to trade tail light lens with another 04 R owner. The car I recently bought has tinted taillights and they are illegal in my homestate. They look really cool and I'd lke to keep them, but dad said no.

Any one looking for a pair of tinted lens? I'd love to trade strait up for OEM finish lens.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Re: 2004 S60 R tail light trade (Shelby Wood)

would love to only you live so far and don't know if I'm able to be without tails that long!
Unless we both over nite them!
You could also have the tint removed! probably as much as shipping them somewhere!

·
Registered
589 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Shelby Wood »
Hey guys,

I'm looking to trade tail light lens with another 04 R owner. The car I recently bought has tinted taillights and they are illegal in my homestate. They look really cool and I'd lke to keep them, but dad said no.

Any one looking for a pair of tinted lens? I'd love to trade strait up for OEM finish lens.

Thanks

Well.. I would've hit you up but I live in MO too.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
i'd trade...don't know how we could work out the deal though. my car is parked on the street and driven atleast a few times a week.

pics are a must though if you want someone to bite.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks alot for your interest. It never occured to me that you would be with out a car for several day if we could make this deal work. I talked to a buddy that does alot of tint work and he didnt think it would be a problem to remove the tint. Also, I've been working my dad a bit. Theres a chance I might be able to keep them. If something changes Ill def let you guys know.

Thanks again

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

I can afford to be sans R for a few days (I have other cars that I drive, usually cause my R is in the shop) but shipping would probably be a pain for both of us. Got pics?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I'm definitely interested, would have to ship them tho. I have an '04, so post pics if you can and I'm down.

Evo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.