SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 v70 2.4t for sale $800

probably around 180k miles, dim stopped working and i drove it a year guesstimating everything (Original was sent out to a euro electrician and fixed, put back in after.)
It's tan, winter package, tow hitch(OEM), all leather interior is great except for the driver seat.
fm radio doesn't work, it's got a misfire at high boost rpm's (didn't a few months ago before sitting over the winter)
Has a bunch of spare parts as well.
I just replaced the PCV, spark plugs, some coils, refurbished ebay injectors, etc...in October. Got a t5, and it's been for sale since. No one has even looked at it.
if you're seriously interested hit me up and I'll send you some pictures. 6077609250.
$800 is accurate as-is, just got a t5 for the same price so I'll forward the favor I guess.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, price reduced by ~50%

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bump, price reduced by ~50%
Small misfire at idle when prolonged and at top (near-red) rpms

Anyone interested in parting this out? Tan leather interior, new AC compressor, PCV, plugs, injectors, timing belt, etc.
Also: 90k mile turbo from a c70, with a top-end rebuild kit.
Roof racks.
Aftermarket ebay balljoints/tie rods(inner/outer)
parking brake cables new oem
lots of other small stuff in the trunk where it's been sitting for 5 months.

Went to start her up today after letting it sit in the grass for a month or two and she went right up without a jump. Hell, it'd be worth 800 as a parts car.

Got a guy interested but he's afraid of the transmission flare from 2-3, I guess rightly so, I've blown one before
Heated seats, everything works. Just a small misfire when driving over 20 mins at idle (rare) and high rpm (not so rare).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts