SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I have seen this up for a long time and it smells like a scam............................
Love how there are two completely different cars pictured in the add. The second one has dual R exhaust, R brakes, different tint, painted side moldings, 07 mirrors with turn signals, etc.

scam-o-rama

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Guys, this is my car and it most definitely is not a scam. It's now for sale here in the forum.

Give me a call if you need me to provide any further clarification. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Guys, this is my car and it most definitely is not a scam. It's now for sale here in the forum.

Give me a call if you need me to provide any further clarification. Thanks.
So, which of these cars (which are both pictured in your craigslist ad) are you selling?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm guessing/speculating that an extra photo got attached to the ad accidentally. Not saying he shouldn't change it pronto, but could be just an honest mistake. I have lots of photos of other people's cars on my laptop, and it's not that hard to accidentally drag n drop an extra one. I mean, he's clearly got 11 pictures of the same T5 on the ad.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I simply wanted to show what the car had the potential to appear as. It wasn't meant to mislead or misrepresent. Obviously all of the other pictures are of my particular car. The other picture is just absolutely one of my all time favorites.

No scam here, just a guy trying to move a car with nothing but honest facts. See my ad for any information you may need on the car.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
That's not too bright without an explanation in your ad

·
Registered
12 Posts
Honestly, what's not too bright is someone assuming that the two cars pictured are the same vehicle. It's obvious to even the most untrained of eyes.

What's not too bright is calling something a scam based on sight alone. I didn't receive a single call from any one here regarding the vehicle. Guilty until proven innocent, that's the Internet way I suppose.

Alas, it has been noted that the final picture is not of the actual car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts