SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In Gainesville, GA

LOL, I just looked and I see that some people thought my car was a scam on Craiglist because there were two different cars pictured. I never had any pics of my car with Pegs so I had to find one. Anyway, feel free to call me at 678-520-1484. I have absolutely no problem taking more pics or doing whatever I need to do to sell the car. My name is Josh and I have great references across many car boards on the web such as newcelica.org, ls1gto.com, galantvr4.org, etc., etc...

I want a T6 so here goes this rare bird. I bought it with 137k on it and have put nearly 20k on the car myself. It's sitting at 156 and change now.

Timing belt and tensioner done at dealer at 100k, sticker in place.
I've had control arms replaced (aftermarket) and authentic Volvo bushings put in them after the aftermarket ones wore out. 6,000 miles and no problems.
Spring seats have been done.

Front lip flew off under spirited driving somewhere in the North Georgia mountains. No stories, it just gave up and what a pity because I had just had it repainted.

Pegs were sold and it comes with Sport Edition 17s in Velozza tires. I know it's a no name brand tire, but I was just running this temporarily before I decided I wanted a 2011.

No mods.

there's a scuff on the rear quarter, could probably be gotten out with a rotary buffer. I don't own one so I didn't try.

cupholder is broken (duh)

moonroof opens and closes but does need some attention

Front leather is beginning to show some age.

Really not bad condition for the age. It's not showroom but it has been polished regularly with Zaino as well as Zaino leather conditioner on the inside.

I really have no idea what to ask. NADA says $8150.

I say $6500? NOW $5500! NEED IT GONE!

Any takers?

Here are the pics...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AC Clutch was shimmed today by my local Volvo mechanic today at a cost of $205.

Anyone who wants info on the car, give Steve a call at 770-503-7400 and ask him about Josh Poole's black S60 with the kit on it.

I seriously am considering throwing an exhaust and tune on it, and just keeping the damn thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts