SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into getting a front mount and have looked through snabb and IPD and haven't found anything that will fit my car. Where can I find one? Also will a TD04 19t turbo for a Saab mount on with no modifications?

·
Registered
578 Posts
A front mount for your car will be the same as a T5 or R. Talk with the guy who runs races60r.com, he did the fmic for my t5. I sent him the plastic IC to TB pipe so he could mock up an aluminum peice with the fittings in the correct place. That should be the same at the 2.4t.

As for the Saab 19t I doubt it will work as a direct bolt on. The exhaust housing is more than likely different but you may be able to swap your orriginal exhaust housing over. Also, the oil and water line ports might be different but that's an easy remedy. Definately a possibly but I haven't seen any volvo owners try it.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Best bet is to mock one up yourself using a CXRacing core and pipe kit, can make the same thing as these guys are selling but for about $200. I have a few posts on here that show the way I did my pipes, lot's of guys have had success doing the same thing. Save yourself the extra $600 and spend some time cutting some pipes and get the saitisfaction of doing it yourself, search NJGB FMIC.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts