SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so my 2002 s80 t6 has gone into "limp mode". There are no MIL or any messages indicating that there is a problem. I have a very generic scan tool, which finds two stored codes. First is p2122 throttle/pedal position sensor/switch D circuit low and the second is p2121 throttle/pedal position sensor/switch D circuit range/performance. Is this a voltage problem? Or is my ETM just going bad? When the car went into limp mode it just happened out of nowhere. One day it's driving normally, the next it was how it is now.
I clean the throttle and changed out the gasket between the manifold when I replaced the PCV system around 5 to 6 months before it started having this problem. I have checked the harness on the throttle as well as the accelerator pedal. When I was having the battery tested a while back , I started the car like I always do, put it in drive, began pushing down the accelerator pedal and nothing happened. The car would move with no brake applied but just barely. I put it in park shut the car down and started it then everything worked like normal.( Still in limp mode, just the pedal worked)
Please let me know, I really want to get this figured out.

Thank you,
Casey

1 - 1 of 1 Posts