SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volvo has anounced the following colors are being discontinued:<P>Panama Yellow<BR>Blackberry<BR>Venician Red<BR>Peacock Green<BR>Cypress Green<BR>Midnight Blue<P>I know there was one more, but it is slipping my mind. There has been no announcement as far as what is replacing them. <P><P>

·
Registered
41 Posts
I always liked the Panama Yellow on the V40, didn't get it only because two S40's in yellow have been sitting on the dealer's lot and I thought the resale value would be hindered.<P>If I had enough cash for two cars the second one would have been yellow.<P>The Blackberry I won't miss - is it black? purple or blue? Too close to the Neon.<P>What I'd love to see is a nice metallic red - the current ones from Volvo or VW are too rusty orange. Something in a metallic cherry red would be good. Red looks good on wagons.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dghamilt:<BR><B>I always liked the Panama Yellow on the V40, didn't get it only because two S40's in yellow have been sitting on the dealer's lot and I thought the resale value would be hindered.<P>If I had enough cash for two cars the second one would have been yellow.<P>The Blackberry I won't miss - is it black? purple or blue? Too close to the Neon.<P>What I'd love to see is a nice metallic red - the current ones from Volvo or VW are too rusty orange. Something in a metallic cherry red would be good. Red looks good on wagons.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>We never even ordered a Yellow all year. As far as the Blackberry, <I>Eggplant </I>is the best way to discribe it. I miss the <I>Regent Red </I> it was one of teh best reds we had. <P>They have not posted the 02 colors yet. As soon as I here, i will post them.<BR><P>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts